Our amazing vendor partners are often featured in magazines, gift guides and on television shows. Here are some recent appearances. Click on the product image to learn more.
Next year is about having fun by exploring your passions. The 2018 color palette contains both brights, like reds and yellows, and pastels, like soft mauves and blues. The tomato red we are seeing in a lot of the geometric patterns represents confidence, fun and attention-grabbing. Yellow is also the same kind of bold choice for color and is seen as both a traffic light bright and a flower petal pastel. On the softer side, the pastel mauves and hints of blue are both nostalgic and yet give the promise of a new era.
Textures and patterns for 2018 also have similar color combinations with the effect of stark geometric lines and, on the reverse, florals that can be as retro as grandma’s basement curtains.
These hues will compliment apparel and accessory combinations and will be seen throughout the home décor world. What do you think of the 2018 color palettes? Let us know in the comments.
Be on the look out at the October Apparel Market for intricate embroidery and floral patterns! Both are big on fall 2017 apparel and handbags and will remain so through spring 2018. The runway shows for spring 2018 spotlighted embroidery and floral designs running the gamut from dainty and subtle to colorful and attention grabbing.
At our Total Accessories showroom, there are lovely apparel items and handbags from Mary Frances, Coco + Carmen, Steve Madden and more. Come take a look during market, we’ll be happy to show you our beautiful embroidered and floral patterned items. Or, call our showroom for assistance at 404-523-4418. Leave us a comment and let us know what you think about this trend.
The Southern Link is pleased to share our best sellers from the road ordered by customers like you! Click on the image or link to learn more about each item. Or, call your rep or our office at 800.877.5465 (LINK).
Get style and fragrance without heat or flame. Woodwick’s Fragrance Beads are sparkling
in their signature hour glass jar. Perfect for freshening up small spaces. The scents
Blue Sky Wireless Flyers
Fun flyers and toy drones from Blue Sky Wireless make great gifts and provide hours
of fun! Both items made a big splash at the July Market and are doing the same on the road!
The Wow Now The Wow Now’s Whispers collection offers an earring style for every taste and outfit. Hoop, stud, stone and statement earrings –great assortments at great prices. New displays too!
Counter Art Coasters Counter Art has coasters with terrific graphics providing a theme for just about everyone. They make great gifts for hosts and hostesses. Unbelievably huge selection!
We are excited to share with you some of our best sellers from the July Market. If you want to add any of these show best sellers to your order or want to find out more about them, call your rep or call our offices at 800.877.5465 (LINK) for help. Scroll down, take a look and click on the links to get more information on each item.
We sure hope to see you at the July show at AmericasMart! The gift and home furnishings show runs from Tuesday, July 11-Tuesday, July 18. As always, we have a lot of fun planned each day. We even start a day early, so stop by Monday, July 10, for VIP treatment! Call your rep to set up an appointment or just come up to the 16th floor and shop with us. We have show specials everyday, food, snacks and prizes to win! Click on the photo below to preview our showroom. Then, take a look at what we have planned. See you at the Mart!
Monday, July 10 – Tuesday, July 18
Mimosa Mornings: 9:30-11 am
Southern Lunch: 11 am-2 pm
Delicious Dinner: 5-8 pm
You won’t want to miss our VIP day, Cocktails, and our After Party! Details below!
Monday, July 10 — It’s VIP Day, so stop by and take advantage of specials, prize opportunities and more! Come up to the 16th floor and spin our wheel of prizes!
Saturday, July 15 —
You won’t want to miss these two events!
Saturday at 4, join us for cocktails at our Total Accessories showroom (Bldg. 3, 7-S-114). Enjoy a Cosmo (because, what else?) to properly welcome Sarah Jessica Parker! She will be speaking about “Pumps, Purses and Serious Profits – Building a Fashion Empire One Step at a Time.”
And, After the Show…
Head to the Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta after the Saturday show for some live music from M-80! It’s always a good time! Open to all! Doors open at 8:30!
Well, fall 2017 accessories sure are exciting! Fall Fashion Week 2017 was brimming with patterns, so many that we’re not sure which one we like best. But, here are four that made quite a few appearances on the runways and in top fashion blogs: plaids, animal prints, florals and ruffles!
Don’t they sound fun? Handbags of all shapes and sizes are sporting these patterns. So, there is a style and a pattern for everyone. Contact your rep and take a look at the latest styles from Coco + Carmen, The Wow Now and Chala.
Other trends this fall include fur, fringe, crazy graphics and over-the-top embellishments! See our Pinterest board for more. I told you, fall is going to be so much fun!
Pictured above, left to right: Tori Burch plaid, Ralph Lauren animal print, Ferretti floral, and Fendi ruffle.
It’s not too late to get our Mother’s Day picks in your store! We have something for every mom and every budget! From fragrance to candy to the latest fashion trends, we have picked items to delight moms of many styles and tastes.
1. Inis is the best fragrance line in our industry! They have a complete line of skincare products and home fragrance products as well. It’s a clean, fresh unisex scent much loved around the world.
2. Cottage Garden creates music boxes in all styles and finishes. Music boxes are fab keepsake gifts for moms, especially the boxes designed for personal messages and photos. There are so many to see. Go take a look! Ask your rep about the Mother’s Day Special and how you can get both free freight and express delivery!
3. Itsa Girl Thing tees are perfect for fun and creative moms with funky spirits. Some shirts carry the southern theme, but there’s a shirt for everyone no matter where you live. Colorful mugs, koozies, tumblers and headbands are also available for mom!
4. People are obsessed with Skinny Coconut products! It’s the only raw, pure coconut oil out there! Their sugar scrubs and facial oil are addictive. And their soaps smell fresh and clean. The thing about Skinny products is that once you start using one product, you’ll want them all!
5. Virginia Gift Brands have great gift packs this year! So, moms can get their favorite scented candle with the crackling wick, a reed diffuser and a car vent freshener too. Click on the link to take a look at other thoughtful gift packs for mom.
6. Lizzy James wraps and stacked bracelets are irresistible because of the quality and the creativity. It’s hard to settle on just one Lizzy James bracelet; customers will want to collect them!
7. Brownlow’s whimsical zippered pouches make a cute gift for mom. With funny sayings and colorful designs, they appeal to many different interests and tastes.
8. Candle Warmers’ essential oil diffusers are super popular right now. There’s so much news circulating about the many health benefits of essential oils and shoppers are on the hunt for attractive decorative diffusers and quality oils. Candle Warmers has both!
9. Accent Accessories’ new bandana scarves are great for Moms who love the latest fashion trends. Can’t have enough of these! We keep seeing these all over Instagram and We must say, We want some!
10. Abdallah Candies! Chocolate is always a welcome gift, especially if it’s Abdallah. A box of truffles or creams and all their decadence are sure to make mom smile.
Have any questions about our Mother’s Day gift picks? Leave us a comment or call our offices at 800.877.5465 (LINK) and we’ll be happy to help.
Look at all those gifts up there! It seems like we just got through the holidays, doesn’t it? Well, it’s not too early to get moving on this year’s holiday season. We’ve got some great gift ideas for everyone. Click on each link to learn more about the items pictured. Add them to your list and start stocking up now!